major robots.txt flaw - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

major robots.txt flaw. Discussion regarding Joomla! security issues. Moderator: General Support Moderators. Forum rules. Forum Rules · Absolute Beginner's Guide ...

robots.txt file problem - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

Hi I discovered 2 weeks ago that my robot.txt had suddenly begun blocking access to our main homepage, it had changed to this: User-agent: * Disallow: /

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Problem with Robots.txt - Please help - Joomla! Forum

I get this message in webmaster tool - health -crawl errors "Google couldn't crawl your site because we were unable to access the robots.txt file.robots.txt ...

Problem with robots.txt - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

I have a weird problem with the robots.txt file. My robots.txt code in the server is: Code: Select all # If the Joomla site is installed within ...

Questions regarding Robots.txt & Sitemap - Joomla! Forum

Hi guys. Ive had some major fun creating a website on Joomla. Its brilliant. I am nearly finished creating my website and I am in the ...

Confused about robots.txt - community, help and support

Confused about robots.txt. Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 2.5. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 2.5 ...

Problem with robots meta tag ? - Joomla! Forum

So in the source code of the page I can see the code ​ So I wonder if it is intended or not?

Robots.txt & e-commerce - community, help and support

I run e-commerce sites. Some run joomshopping and others Virtuemart. The default joomla robots.txt file, disallows components. Is this a problem ...

Robots.Txt: What Is Robots.Txt & Why It Matters for SEO - Semrush

A robots.txt file is a set of instructions used by websites to tell search engines which pages should and should not be crawled.

Robots.txt - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

I ran the Google robots test today and found that almost all my site is ALLOWED. The only thing that shows up on sites:www.azssar.org are ...